Monday, September 9, 2013

All the things I've done since Feb, at least what I can show

Hello! Haven't been updating this at all this year. I should probably remedy that now! After a long extended period of nothing but freelance I have recently been taking time out to work on a lot of personal projects. Really been enjoying myself quite a bit working on 'StarVeil' my comic, 'Skull and Shark' another comic written by Daniel Warren and myself as well as a lot of random other side projects :).

Heres some of what I've been doing this year!

StarVeil!-





















StarVeil - Nebula 1 &2


Short Metroid Animation I created!



My Black Witch project!(the painted animal pictures! )


Some client work -


Last Man Standing - Skull & Shark inspired image for Dan Luvisi's rerelease of LMS - Killbook of a Bounty Hunter





         




A series of X-Men images I created for fun!


Way more on my tumblr and facebook pages!


5 comments:

Mark Brady said...

Wicked! More trailers, bro!

jake gumbleton said...

I am so loving your star veil stuff Dave. Really fresh :)

Colin Michael Ashcroft said...

The Appilbot image,...wow!!. Love the contrast between the detailed armour/smooth pearl like skin and of course the bats!

Moe Murdock said...

Yeah....ok...you're my hero. Also I can't stop watching Skull and Shark (the teaser) and also...I can't stop listening to LazerHawk on Soundcloud!

Marko Dj said...

Nice work man!

Post a Comment