Monday, September 9, 2013

All the things I've done since Feb, at least what I can show

Hello! Haven't been updating this at all this year. I should probably remedy that now! After a long extended period of nothing but freelance I have recently been taking time out to work on a lot of personal projects. Really been enjoying myself quite a bit working on 'StarVeil' my comic, 'Skull and Shark' another comic written by Daniel Warren and myself as well as a lot of random other side projects :).

Heres some of what I've been doing this year!

StarVeil!-























Short Metroid Animation I created!



My Black Witch project!(the painted animal pictures! )

A series of X-Men images I created for fun!


Way more on my tumblr and facebook pages!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wicked! More trailers, bro!

jake gumbleton said...

I am so loving your star veil stuff Dave. Really fresh :)

Colin Michael Ashcroft said...

The Appilbot image,...wow!!. Love the contrast between the detailed armour/smooth pearl like skin and of course the bats!

Unknown said...

Yeah....ok...you're my hero. Also I can't stop watching Skull and Shark (the teaser) and also...I can't stop listening to LazerHawk on Soundcloud!

marko said...

Nice work man!

Unknown said...

Nice RS Gold

chengqi said...

I loved this feeltimes dresses yourself in person, but if this arrived at the Glamour offices, I wasn't so sure. Then Beth slipped it on and ... KA-POW! She owned it, no?! Style XS1650 in Navy, $159.99.

Which one of these dusty blue bridesmaid dresses is your favorite? Would you wish to wear any of them? And can you ask your pals to wear them as bridesmaids?